The blog walk had taken a break… That is why you haven’t seen any new lists of blogs to check out in a while.
This list is some of the First Mates from our TOS Homeschool Crew. What is a First Mate? I am so glad you asked. They are uber amazing homeschool parents who are on either their second or third year as a TOS Homeschool Crew members. They each have a few new crew members that they mentor and help during their first year.
Take some time and visit these great blogs by some interesting and experienced people!
1. 1 of 100 plus 25 TOS Crew Reviews ~ Homeschooling Mom of 4 has homeschooled for 17 years, and on the Crew for 3… there is some amazing stuff on this blog.
2. Homeschooling Hearts and Minds ~ Homeschooling Mom of 4, loads of free homeschool sources.
3. Homeschooling Drewper~ Homeschool Mom of one, and she is so fun! I love her energy!
4. Burkherts Brigade ~ Homeschool Mom of many. There isn’t an about me part of her blog so it is hard to tell. She does however live in my favorite state.
5. Families Again ~ Homeschool Dad of at least 3 by the pictures on the header. He’s a hoot!
6. Homeschool and Family ~ Homeschooling mom of 7 (ACK!) with 6 that are still in school. You got to have tips when you are teaching 6… I will be back to learn her secrets!
7. The Sunny Patch~ Homeschooling mom of 1… up in the frozen north! I like her teachers desk posts
8. Life on the Hilltop ~ Homeschooling mom of 4 ( are you seeing a pattern here? ) I will be back to read this one, she had me in tears with her family photo picture post. That happens in our house too!
9. Our Busy Homeschool ~ Homeschooling mom of 6. just go read the post about homeschooling with #6, you’ll be hooked.
10. Homeschooling Blessings ~ Homeschooling mom, of a child with special needs. Lots of good stuff to read here!
There is years of wisdom in the above links… Take some time to check them out!