This week’s installment brought to you courtesy of Regular, Apple Cinnamon, and Maple Brown Sugar.
………….Did you know?……..
- Travelers to La Paz, Bolivia often get sick the moment they arrive. La Paz is the highest city in the world. It is 11.900 feet above sea level.
- Mothers Day was started by a West Virginia woman, Anna Jarvis, in 1907. In 1914 President Woodrow Wilson made it official. ( remember to love on your mommy !!)
- In July 1861, over 30 feet of water fell on the town of Cerrapunji, India ( no I don’t know how to pronounce that name…) in 30 days………. ( and we think Seattle has it bad…)
- Pollen never deteriorates. It is one of the few naturally secreted substances that lasts indefinitely. ( I am sure that is SOOO encouraging to allergy sufferers everywhere…)
- Camels are known for surviving without water, but rats can last even longer than the average camel.
…..now go and tell someone the
smart useless things you have just learned……….