The waking report: not too bad today. No major aches and pains. I was up early (since starting this regime I have been pretty exhausted so I have slept till 9) at 6:45, which meant I was able to work out earlier, and get more done… this is all a good thing.
The eating report: Last night I ate my first nasty food. I decided to have breakfast for dinner since I was eating a bit late, and I subjected myself to these soy sausage patties. There is a reason that soy and sausage should not be in the same sentence. Next time I think I will just eat a homemade sausage patty. That way the meat is 1. identifiable and 2. I know where it was grown.
In other food news, I really miss sweets. My
fat tooth I mean, sweet tooth, is hankering for chocolaty, gooey deliciousness. Last night some strawberries with dinner staved off a grazing run through the cupboards….. this coupled with 1 yes 1 and only 1 piece of chocolate that is worth savoring for a few minutes, has helped me stay on track.
Workout DVD: Plyometrics…. aka…. the DVD from HELL.
- The second week in, this is still the mother of all work outs. The evil, wicked stepmother of workouts.
- I sweat more today doing this one than I think I did all of last week.
- I almost cussed. twice.
- While I do enjoy the squats, jumps, and jumping jacks….. they are hard to do with out this overriding thought screaming through my mind for the entire workout,……. Don’t! Pee! Down! Your! Leg!!!!!
- scales are evil and should not be trusted.
- I am secretly afraid I will still be fat, just muscly fat for the wedding. The slim quick commercial about loosing 25 lbs. was taunting me during late night TV.
- I would like to know who took my ability to jump and hid it. I would like to have it back please.
Goal: Be able to jump and bring my knees into the air… like all of my children seem to be able to do with great ease.