Since returning from Mexico, I have severely slacked on my Blog walk posts, and well, posts in general.
Here is the list from the 5th week of the Blog walk…. it oringinally aired on July 12-16 ( but I wasn’t here..lol)
Take the time to read these great blogs from other moms like you!
1. Buckaroo Days
2. Our Homeschool Reviews
3. Reed, Party of 6
4. Training Hearts at Home
5. Along The Way
6. I Love Science!
7. Through the Calm and Through the Storm
8. Created for Home
9. Tractors and Tire Swings
10. Guiding Light Homeschool
Again it is time for another walk amongst the blogs. I really enjoy going and reading the thoughts, encouragements, and general goings on in other homeschool families. It makes it feel less “weird” to be a homeschool mom.
Some of today’s Blogs are not really blogs, but websites…. I have tried to point those out.
1. All American Family
2. Growing Fruit
3. Learning to Teach
4. Codex Young Author’s Publishing Program ~ this appears to be a place where you can have your OWN child’s writing and illustrations published.
5. Stairsteps Homeschool Academy
6. Kingdom Academy
7. Living Sola Gratia
8. Wynfield Christian Academy ~ this is a homeschool Academy site. Apparently geared to local and distance learning for those in the deaf/blind community.
9. The Cow Queen
10. Peace Creek on the Prairie
As a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew…. there is much to read, learn and do. They have put up this “thing” I have never heard of. They call it a Blog Walk. On our forum, they have posted links to 10 blogs. ( and they will do this every week or so…) It is really rather ingenious. As a blogger, you always wonder if anyone ever really reads what you write…. this is a way to increase traffic on all of our blogs and gives us a chance to follow each other through out the year.
Take the time over a cup of something……. and read these…. there is a wealth of information, organization tips, and good ‘ole family fun on these blogs:
1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning
2. Surviving The Testosterone
3. Family Style School
4. School Around The Bible
5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5
6. Morris Family Madness
7. Homeschool Musings
8. Homeschooling (and then some!)
9. Heartfelt Homeschooling
10. following Him home